The application period for Credo Flute 2018 has closed. Please check back in the fall for the 2019 application.
Your application will be complete when Credo has received each of the following items:
(applications will not be acted on until all items are completed)
- Online Application
* early bird (before January 1): $25
* January 2 - February 15: $45
* after February 15: $75
* Credo Alumni before February 15: $25 ($45 after February 15)
- Digital Photo of the applicant – uploaded to your account after submitting your online application
- Audition – either uploaded online, or live audition (see Audition details below for schedule)
- For new applicants only: Recommendation letter (from teacher, orchestra director, youth leader, pastor, or employer). Applicants are responsible for asking their recommender to submit a letter of recommendation on their behalf, either by emailing the Credo office directly or sending the letter to the Credo office. Further details are included in the online application.
- Nov. 22 ... Application Opens
- Jan 1 ... early-bird application fee ends
- Feb 15-March 15 ... A limited number of applicants will be admitted via “rolling admission”
- April 1 ... Completed applications due for financial aid applicants
- April 1-25 ... Admissions decisions made. Initial $100 deposit due two weeks after notification
- May 1 ... Completed applications due
- May 15 ... Total $400 tuition deposit due (Initial $100 tuition deposit plus additional $300 deposit)
- June 15 ... Tuition/Room/Board Balance Due
- June 15 ... Student registration forms due (available on website May 1)
All students must audition for admission and placement with a recorded video. Upload instructions will be included in the online application.
All applicants are required to audition with two pieces or movements in contrasting styles; one should demonstrate technical abilities, the other melodic abilities.